(Click on the above link, Wait for 5 seconds Press on SKIP AD to
navigate to the download)
- There are some changes made in the previous format for making it adjustable for binding, so observe the changes in each and every page in the new format.
- Add these changes to your documentation. Observe that the page margins are moved to right for binding the document properly.
- Page 1 and Page 2 should be in color. To have clear view of simulation results take the color printouts of these pages.
- Executable Bond Papers should be used for Project Documentation Printouts.
- The number of copies to be binded are: 3 combined copies (certificate page includes all the project associates) and a copy for each project associate (certificate page may contain individual/all project associates).
- For example, if a project batch contains 3 members then the number of copies to be binded are 6 copies ( 3 combined copies and 3 individual copies).
- Cover page of the binding should be in gold letters. Cover page should be made with pressed gold letters (not with screen printing).
- After binding the documentation copies get them signed by project guide, hod, and principal (this should be completed by saturday 20/04/2013).